- Truly Wireless Design - It just couldn't be any simpler. Plug the Gear IconX earbuds into each ear and you're ready to go. No strings attache
- Package Contents - IconX Wireless Earbuds, Charging Case, USB Cable, USB to Micro USB Connector, Wingtips (S, M, L), Eartips (S, M, L), Quick Start Guide
- Compatible with devices that run Android 4.4 KitKat and above, and have a minimum of 1.5GB RAM. Galaxy phones users can transfer music files to Gear IconX either from the Galaxy phone or a PC via USB connectors or USB cables (not applicable to some Galaxy phones). Non-Galaxy Android phone users can transfer music files to Gear IconX from a PC via USB cable.
- Details : Fitness gear / Sports accessory / Durable / Music Player
- The color displayed may vary depending on your screen.
New Price: $135.79
Old Price: $135.79
(as of 07/22/2017 12:48 UTC - Details
A TRULY SECURE FIT – The Gear IconX sit snug in your ears in the most comfortable way. And yes, you can run, jump and carry on with life. They’re designed to stay put.
Fitness tracker – Without the need for a phone, Gear IconX has you covered. Whether you’re walking or running, it’s smart enough to track your activity and give updates on essential data from speed, distance and duration to heart rate and calories burnt via a dedicated voice guide.
Heart rate monitor: intended for fitness purposes, and not intended to diagnose any disease or condition, nor mitigate, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
Music On the Go – Users can stream music directly from their phone, or use the built-in music player and not have to worry about carrying their phone to the gym or on those long walks or runs. 4GB of on board storage allows them to store up to 1000 songs directly on the headset for autonomous, phone-free listening. Also, with Ambient Sound Mode, outside sounds are passed through to keep you safe and aware of your surroundings.
Track your stats – Run with the Gear IconX in-ear voice guide to reach your vigorous-intensity zone. Recorded by real human beings in 15 different languages, motivation just got personal. By syncing with your smartphone after workouts, you can check your stats and monitor progress on the S Health app.