- Large, 25mm diaphragm USB studio condenser microphone.
- Works with iPad using Apple's Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin).
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution.
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz.
- Stereo 1/8" headphone jack for no latency monitoring.
New Price: $79.95
Old Price: $79.95
(as of 07/28/2017 12:49 UTC - Details
Meteor Mic is the universal solution for recording music on your computer. Perfect for your home studio, Meteor Mic is also ideal for Skype, iChat or voice recognition software. With Meteor Mic, you can make incredible recordings that are out of this world. Meteor Mic is perfect for voiceovers and podcasts.
Stereo headphone output and headphone volume knob give you complete control. Meteor Mic plugs right into your iPad with Apple’s USB connector. Producing rich audio recording for any application, Meteor Mic has one of the largest condenser diaphragms (25mm) of any USB mic available.
Its cardioid pickup pattern, smooth frequency response and 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution give you professional audio results no matter what you’re recording. Meteor Mic’s chrome-plated body includes a fold-back leg design that looks amazing on your desktop. And the legs adjust to the optimal position for any recording application from acoustic guitars to vocals or speech.
A stereo 1/8-inch headphone output for no latency monitoring and headphone volume knob give you complete control. A microphone mute switch gives you audio privacy while video conferencing.
Samson has integrated a mic stand adapter into the bottom so you can mount the Meteor Microphone on a boom or desktop stand. Since there’s no need for drivers, you can start recording right out of the box on any computer. And Meteor Mic is compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstations.
• Samson SAMTR Meteor Mic With USB Cable and Pouch
• Knox Pop Filter for Broadcasting & Recording Microphones
• JVC Full-Size Headphones (Black)